Hola Amigos! Welcome to the Winslow's web site. The home page of missionaries Greg And Suzanne Winslow, missionaries to Zihuatanejo Mexico, (that's Zee wha tin aye ho). We hope you take a minute and browse around. Feel free to download sermons and newsletters, and find out more about us. If you're ever in Zihuatanejo,(highly recommended for it's romantic getaways), drop in and visit us or our church. Thanks for stopping by.
Newsletters are in Adobe PDF format.
Disciples are those who followed Him [who adhered steadfastly to Him, conforming to His example in living and, if need be, in dying also] Matt 8:10 AMP
Every so often we get to minister to churches in the USA. Here Greg ministers in Spanish at a stateside church in the Bronx, New York. Off to the right one on one evangelism is done at a Christian coffee house that we occasionally do.
1. A True Worshiping Church—not to come into the presence of God but to practice it as a lifestyle through worship
2. An Evangelistic Church– not only through events and occasions but again, as a lifestyle 3. A Discipleship Church– where everybody is active, If you occupy a seat in the church you are either being discipled or discipling another person.
4. A multiplying Church– not only multiplying leaders and Christians but churches as well
5. A transforming Church– a church that transforms the area where it is located.
6. A church that manifests the power of God– Using the power of God to make impact in peoples personal life showing Jesus as the answer for everything and for making impact through the power of God.
WE ARE HERE TO GET THE JOB DONE!
Making room for the power of God, off to the left a man holds up his crutches and walks around with joy after being prayed for during an evangelistic crusade . To the right after coming to the Lord, sister Catalina brings all her idols to church for an idol smashing time. As the idols were smashed the church sang Psalm 115, "Idols have no power"
Special choreographed dance is done as worship by a team of gals. This type of expressive worship is typical of worship in Spanish churches. Right, Cornelio exalts as he testifies how God had healed him. He goes on to encourage the church to believe in faith for God to move in their circumstances.
Copyright 2010 Hidden Manna Ministries